Saturday, June 26, 2010

Minna-san~

Annyeong!!

Hey guys and girls=)

Let me introduce myself a little. For those of you who haven't met me, I'm Alia~ but some of the seniors call me Fluffy=) I'm your ex-senior. I graduated last year. That said, you'll see me alot at events and outings=)

I like k-culture and j-culture, visual kei, cute things and animals very much although I may look like the diva sort.

I take hosting, performing and the club very seriously and I'm open to anyone who needs or wants help improving on stage presence, technique and projection. I usually do informal events due to my stature and stage style. I am pretty stickler for technique and can be a tough critique but I give credit where credit is due.

I generally dislike people who ride along the waves of other people, and people who are too full of themselves.

Anyways, just felt like leaving some encouraging words for you guys, so here goes=)

Juniors

Hello, and WELCOME TO THE BESTEST CLUB ON EARTH!!!

Haha=) I'm sure you guys will learn to love the club and its members just as much as I do~~

Don't be afraid to talk to any of the seniors and ask for help! Ning-unni too!! (Besides being our club officer, she's also our ex-senior;))

Seniors

ITS BACK TO SCHOOL GUYS!!~~

I know its gonna be tough on alot of you, juggling more duties, but don't worry!! GAMBATTE-NE!!!
==================================================================

Okay, on a side note, I want you all to know that I'll be dropping by school on tuesday and thursday afternoons when I can (after my classes =p). I'll be there to lend you guys an ear, a hug, and my comfy comfy shoulders anytime you need it kay?

You don't have to entertain me, just know that i'll be there anytime you need a friend=) I can spare you an hour, half an hour, 15min, it dosent matter. I am just concerned for your welfare!! (like any unni should =p)

Okay, thats all!!

Matta-ne minna-san!!
Ja~~

Alia~
aliainthemorning@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment