Saturday, July 17, 2010

THANKS FOR A FUN TIME!

Hello Compere Juniors!

Joshua here, compere alumni. I visited compere training/meeting two days ago, wed, 7 July 10. Here's a picture of me if you forgot! The pic's on facebook.

Anyway, i wanted to thank everyone present that day! It was really fun! I haven't had that much fun and laughter for a really long time!

It really brings back memories when i was with you guys. How comperes was just as fun in my day. But unlike last time, i think everyone is more bonded. So good for you! Definitely have more manpower in the club now. In my day, training/meeting on wed might sometimes have only one junior and that ain't pretty.

I hope i have the chance to come back and visit. I really hope i can come for camp next time. Army's a bitch, so you male teenagers better start thinking of how tochao keng.

Keep playing games and training hard!

Special thanks to:

Alia - for being the source of fun and entertainment.
Leroy - for making the whole training possible.
Celest - for being that important person called club president. I sense you have big part in making things happen.
Madelyn - for your energy brightening up the atmosphere.
Charmaine & Shalyn - for the nice evening of conversation and dinner.
Bryan & Evan - for standing around, doing nothing. ;)
Everyone else who was there! Thanks to everyone who laughed, and made us laugh too.

Cheers,
Joshua

*Watch out for Ning, biting hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment